Precision Technologies manufacture Spur, Helical, External and Internal Master Gears to national and international standards, including BS 3696, ISO 1328, DIN 3970, DIN 58420, JIS and AGMA.
A typical gear may range from 0.2 up to 12 modules, from Ø6mm to Ø355mm, and be of Din quality 3 or equivalent. Gears can be manufactured to customer’s drawings or designed in-house from product gear specifications. A range of steels (including general tool steels and high-speed steels) are used, utilising the best practice heat treatment to ensure wear resistance and dimensional stability.
- UKAS or Precision Technologies certification supplied.
- Gears made to all National and International standards.
- Suppliers to Aerospace, Automotive and Transmission Industries.
- Manufactured to customer drawings.
- Designed from customer supplied product specifications.
- Manufactured and inspected using the very latest generation CNC machines.
Precision Technologies also offer a full calibration and re-grind service for master gears.
For further details or specific technical information, contact our technical sales department by clicking here.